Sep 20, 2011

Song of the Day - Disclamer

Before I go ahead and name the Song of the Day I feel as though I need to put out a preemptive posting.  The concept is easy.  Song - a musical tune.  Day - current day of the week and year.

Each day I will allow my iPod to randomly select a song.  That song will be posted. 

Now here is the thing.  Music is subjective and always subject to criticism.  Which is quite welcome.  However I cant be held responsible for some the bad music that will come out of my iPod. 

I mean at one time everybody thought Tubthumping was an awesome tune.  Ummmm, right???  Uh, yeah.  Ok, ok.  So maybe I can and should be held responsible for these songs.  Who cares?? right?

The basic principle is no matter what my opinion of a song is today/currently it will be posted.  In any case most should evoke some sort of thought, or feeling, or memory of past times.  Isn't that was music all about?  (well maybe not all)

No comments:

Post a Comment